There’s nothing scarier than bird droppings on a clean car… or is there?
This Halloween, EmpireCovers is hosting a hauntingly creative contest. Students from local high schools and universities have been selected to participate in the craziest contest yet, EmpireCovers Halloween Car Cover Contest.
Philadelphia area students are challenged to design a Halloween-inspired creation on an EmpireCovers’ car cover. The only rule is: there are no rules. Artists have full control to bring their ideas to life.
EmpireCovers has increased the prizes to add more thrills! A top prize of $1,000 will be awarded to the winning cover. Second and third place will receive $500 and $250, respectively.
If you are a Philadelphia art student and interested in participating, here is all you need to know:
How to enter:
- Fill out our entry form. Eligible entrants will be chosen to bring their design to life.
- Those chosen have until October 21st to create and submit their masterpiece.
- Voting begins on October 22nd, so share your entry on social media, blogs and wherever else you want!
How to win:
- Share your entry.
- Earn the most votes!
- Students have until October 4th to fill out the entry form to be considered for the contest.
- Participants must submit their car cover creation by October 21st
- Voting closes October 31st
- Winners will be notified on November 1st
Not a student but still want to participate? From October 22-31, EmpireCovers’ Facebook fans will vote to decide the best design. One lucky voter will win an EmpireCovers vehicle cover!
Disclaimer: EmpireCovers does not recommend painting or drawing on the car covers while it is in direct contact with the vehicle.